Address:
{$house.listing.address.address_line_1$}
{$house.listing.address.city$}, {$house.listing.address.state$} {$house.listing.address.postal_code$}
Price:
{$house.price$}
Listing Number:
{$house.listing.listing_number$}
{$metadata[0]$}:
{$metadata[1]$}
Description: A small outbuilding is all that sits on this massive, 144-acre property that is waiting for you and your creativity. Approximately 30% of the property is flat and clear, meaning a great spot for you to build the home of your dreams is already available! The other 70% is wooded, which also includes some desirable building spots as well as some portions that can be timbered if so desired. The gorgeous forest peaks at Queens Knob, some of the most recognizable mountains in the county. To top it all off, you are only a mile from town limits, meaning you'll have easy access to events and amenities. If you are ready to invest in your future, schedule a showing today!

{$adm.title$}
Virtual Flyer
PDF Flyer
Share
Click For Audio 🔇