Address:
{$house.listing.address.address_line_1$}
{$house.listing.address.city$}, {$house.listing.address.state$} {$house.listing.address.postal_code$}
Price:
{$house.price$}
Listing Number:
{$house.listing.listing_number$}
{$metadata[0]$}:
{$metadata[1]$}
Description: 6 bedroom 4 full bath home on 3 acres with 2 outside building; 25% remodeled in 2015; remainder 75% remodeled in 2022. Back deck off Large Master Suite with Double King Size Bed, Master Walk-In Closet and Walk-In Shower with Double Vanity and Jacuzzi Tub; 5 bedrooms downstairs, kitchen with 2015 appliances; 2 hot water heaters; 2 master suites; mini split electric heat pump units in each bedroom.

{$adm.title$}
Virtual Flyer
PDF Flyer
Share
Click For Audio 🔇